Are you getting bored with your simple brown hair color and want to try something new? Then you are at the right place today, I will show you some amazing shades of brown hair color which enhances your look.
We all love to play with our hair and want to try some hair colors. Because hair color can enhance our features and give us a glamorous and fashionable look.
But we think that brown color is just one shade, but it’s not true because brown is so much than only medium, light, and dark brown.
In this article, I will share some amazing shades of brown hair color, that will give you a glamorous look. Let’s have a look at some amazing shades of brown hair.
Best Shades Of Brown Hair According To Your Skin Tone
If you are still thinking which brown hair color is really best for you according to your skin. Then here are some tips that will help you to the best shade of brown hair color for you.
1. Cool Undertones: If you have a cool undertone, the warm shades of brown hair color work magic on your complexions.
Imagine amber, caramel with the blonde highlights, warm red, or the golden brown hair color. When you go with the warm color then this hair color is really pop on you.
2. Warm Undertones: If you have a warm undertone, then cool brown shaded such as mushroom brown, dark chocolate, and dark auburn will look fabulous on you.
You can also pair these shades together to brighten up the look of your complexion.
Cooler hair colors I can make your yellow undertones look a bit creamier for the overall softer effect.
3. Neutral Undertones: If you have a neutral undertone then any shade of brown hair looks great on you, but I would recommend you not to go with too cool or too warmer shades of brown hair color.
The people who have neutral undertones then, these people are really lucky because they have plenty of options from a classic medium brown hair color to the trendy nude hair color.
How To Maintain The Hair Color At Home?
The shade of brown hair color looks great on everyone’s hair, but you need to maintain these hair colors to make them look glossy and healthy.
The two main ways that help you to maintain your color and look glossy and refreshed. Healthy hair care is help to make your hair color last longer:
1. Rinse your hair with Coldwater. Rinsing your hair can help to maintain the hair color as long as longer. Turn the taps as far as you bear to seal your hair cuticle after washing.
Use shampoo and conditioner, and hair mask which is the best and safe for your hair colors. Use a hair mask a few times a week.
2. Use Heat Protectant: Alway use a heat protectant on your hair color to avoid any hair damage. Because heat will damage your hair and also cause faster fading.
Some Amazing Different Shades Of Brown Hair
Brown hair color is the second common hair color that found many of the human hair colors like black hair.
Brown hair color is synonymous with richness and it also a shade of delicious. It is the natural shades that suit any skin tones and hair types.
There are so many female celebrities who are rocks with their brown hair. Here are some fresh shades of brown hair color.
1. Dark Chocolate Brown Hair color
This hair color as delicious as it sounds. This hair color is a rich deep and blue brown hue. If you have an olive complexion and brown eyes then dark chocolate hair color can enhance your features.
These shades of brown hair color can evoke a sense of sophistication and luxury. The dark chocolate hair color also the signature shade of actress Eva Longoria.