DowntownAfrica Mag – Galaxy Studios, an interactive real-life platform built and designed by Samsung, offers visitors to try out Samsung’s latest devices such as the Galaxy Note 10. Visitors can test out the new Galaxy Note 10 and accessories while relaxing in a cozy lounge chair and get a personalized consultation from a Galaxy expert. As cited from their official site, Galaxy Studios transport visitors to a one-stop experience of mobile connectivity. These venues are located in the most iconic spots of the world, in which Africa is no exception.
On August 30th, 2019, Samsung yet again launched three Galaxy Studios served in the iconic spots of Durban, Johannesburg, and Cape Town of South Africa. To mark the company’s milestone in achieving successful development of the new Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Studios also offer interactive activities and experiences for customers—and passersby—to partake in. In addition, the venues also present influential personalities and renowned competitions to welcome Galaxy Note 10 to the world.
Furthermore, Samsung stated that the following activities will be available:
- A fun 3D Scan and Dance activation featuring the Springbok mascot
- Hands-on product demos
- A next level Galaxy X Asphalt 9 Gaming area
- Live radio competitions
- A chance to win Springbok jerseys.
There is also an opportunity to experience the Power of AR Doodling, photo editing and selfies like never before. The fully interactive tour is an experience to remember.
Additionally. some venues are only available for a limited amount of time; details are as stated below:
- Johannesburg – Sandton City Shopping Centre – 27th August until 09th September 2019;
- Durban – Gateway Shopping Centre – 27th August until the 9th September 2019;
- Cape Town – Canal Walk Shopping Centre – 17th September until the 30th September 2019;
- Mall of Africa – 17th September until the 30th September 2019.
Samsung asserted that the Note 10 ‘has built on its incredible legacy in ways that have captured the imagination of the world’, and this notion regarding Galaxy Studios proved more than a fervent implementation of the idea.